ABOUT ME:
Hi! My name Is Hannah Walker. I'm a freshman at Southern Utah University, and I'm majoring in Criminal Justice. Growing up I watched a lot of different crime shows with my mom and that's always been the root of my fascination with true crime. I want to work with the Crime Scene Investigators (CSI) as a detective once I've graduated college with the necessary degrees. My hometown is Clinton, UT. I'm here in Cedar on a cheerleading scholarship. I've trained with the best partner stunters in the country, one being Kollin Cockrell who holds the 2019 world champion title. I've been cheerleading since 8th grade, and partner stunting for a little over a year now. I competed in power tumbling and can do many advanced skills, and yes. I can do a "back- flip." I can do a lot more than just a "back flip." I was a voluntary assistant coach for my old high school cheerleading team, so I helped them out all summer before I moved and I continually visit the team whenever I have time to drive home. I will also be permanently assistant coaching the high school team after the spring semester ends, so I will be able to be there full time and travel with them to games, competitions, and nationals. A lot of my life has been about cheer, so there isn't much to say about me other than I love my sport and am very determined to use my background and skills to pursue whatever I put my mind to.
Hi! My name Is Hannah Walker. I'm a freshman at Southern Utah University, and I'm majoring in Criminal Justice. Growing up I watched a lot of different crime shows with my mom and that's always been the root of my fascination with true crime. I want to work with the Crime Scene Investigators (CSI) as a detective once I've graduated college with the necessary degrees. My hometown is Clinton, UT. I'm here in Cedar on a cheerleading scholarship. I've trained with the best partner stunters in the country, one being Kollin Cockrell who holds the 2019 world champion title. I've been cheerleading since 8th grade, and partner stunting for a little over a year now. I competed in power tumbling and can do many advanced skills, and yes. I can do a "back- flip." I can do a lot more than just a "back flip." I was a voluntary assistant coach for my old high school cheerleading team, so I helped them out all summer before I moved and I continually visit the team whenever I have time to drive home. I will also be permanently assistant coaching the high school team after the spring semester ends, so I will be able to be there full time and travel with them to games, competitions, and nationals. A lot of my life has been about cheer, so there isn't much to say about me other than I love my sport and am very determined to use my background and skills to pursue whatever I put my mind to.
Comments
Post a Comment